Sell Your Prints
Modern Film Archive is a community based around film photography. MFA is filled with talented photographers, artists, designers and more, each contributing their beautiful work.
WHY SELL YOUR PRINTS WITH US?
• The Reach — Our network reaches thousands everyday worldwide, meaning lots of potential for business.
• Marketing — We work closely with our vendors to help promote and share their items through our social channels including our Social Media and newsletter.
• Community — By being a part of our marketplace, you'll be involved in our huge creative community, accessing exclusive invites to our MFA events as well as possibly being asked to take part.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1.) Apply to sell your prints on our store.
2.) If you are successful, we will list your prints on our marketplace.
3.) Our editorial team will be in contact about promoting your work.
4.) Customers order and pay through our secure checkout.
5.) You will be notified of the sale and need to fulfil this order.
6.) We pay you (via Paypal).
We currently operate on a drop-shipping system with our vendors. This means we do not buy wholesale and we do not hold or ship any of your stock. This is so we can have items available sourced from all ends of the globe, allowing our customers to get the best of the unique there is to offer. It also allows vendors to be super flexible with their account, being able to update, delete, and add items whenever they wish.
We do not have an exclusivity clause meaning you can sell your items on as many platforms as you wish.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Interesting, quality work — We're looking for prints that are not mass produced, we want quality independent work.
• You do not need to be a famous photographer, this is an inclusive community for anyone and everyone.
• Knowledge and respect of copyright — We ask all our vendors who join that their work has been created by themselves and is not a copy of similar creation of another artists work, name, brand, design or product. Any person who conflicts with this will be removed from the store immediately.
Does this sound like a perfect fit?